At EA Tax Resolutions, our goal is to make sure the process resolving your back tax debt is clear, simple and straightforward. Although we can’t promise that taxes will be fun, we do our very best to make it as hassle-free as possible!
Take a moment to read through the information on this page, which will help you gain a better understanding of the tax resolution process. In addition, check out the handy checklists and tips that can help make your tax preparation a breeze!
If you are a new EA Tax customer, you probably want to know how things work. Getting started and resolving your back tax debt is not as hard as it sounds. With our pay as you go system you can feel comfortable that we are only charging you for services performed.
- Step 1 – Meet Your Accountant: If you are ready to get started, simply register here. Within 1 business day, your personal IRS Enrolled Agent will contact you to answer your questions and explain the process.
- Step 2 – Sign an IRS Power of Attorney & Payment: Sit back and relax while we do an investigation into what will need to be filed in order to come into compliance with the IRS for only $499.
- Step 3 – Set Up Client Portal and Complete Tax Organizers: An email will be sent to you with instructions on how to set up your portal and complete the tax organizer.
- Step 4 – Hassle-Free Tax Prep & Payment: Your tax professional will work with you to ensure your tax return is accurate and uncovers all the best opportunities for savings and deductions for only $250 a year for individuals.
- Step 5 – Complete Personal Finance Questionnaire: We will need to know a few things about your financial situation before we can begin the resolution process. 3 months worth of pay stubs, bank statements, along with your monthly expenses, and some other information will need to be obtained to give your professional the full picture of your financial situation.
- Step 6 – Tax Resolution & Payment: Your tax professionals will then analyze your financial situation, and ability to pay to choose from the various IRS resolution options. Prices varies depending on which option is chosen for your particular situation.
For more specific questions, please visit our FAQs about the EA Tax Resolutions process to learn more about how we work with our clients.