As a homeowner you will want to be sure maximize your tax deduction, here is a list of the documents you will need to
prepare your tax return as a homeowner.
1. 1098-Mortgage Interest Statement
2. Real Estate Tax Receipts
3. DMV Registration Bill
4. Charitable contribution receipts.
5. W2s and 1099s
6. Settlement statement or HUD-1(if you purchased home during the year)
7. Canceled check or receipts for: The first is “qualified energy efficiency improvements,” and “residential energy property costs.”
8. Mortgage credit certificate
9. Receipts for Improvements to the house
Anthony Fontana EA