Your tax resolution will begin with an investigation into your specific circumstances with the IRS.
Your EA tax expert will:
- File an IRS Power of Attorney Form 2848 to speak on your behalf to establish communications with the IRS
- Initiate protection from IRS collection actions (bank levies or wage garnishments)
- Analyze the IRS account transcripts to learn what needs to be filed, and make sure there are no errors that the IRS has made (it happens)
- Obtain any income information the IRS has (W2s, 1099s, etc.) that is necessary to file the required back taxes
- Break down all the information he or she has obtained and analyzed from the IRS
After the IRS investigation, we’ll ask you to fill out a tax organizer and personal questionnaire so we can start preparing your tax returns and analyzing your personal finance situation.